The Blessed Soaps Pure Castile Soap
Made with organic oils and pure essential oils
Specially formulated with the right balance!
Towards baby skin, from head to toe.
- Concentrated, economical, gentle castile soap
- Silky smooth lather for skin & hair
- Washes off dirt and oil quickly without drying skin
- Ultra-moisturizing with organic aloe, shea butter, coconut, olive & sunflower oils
- Enjoy safely the full bodied aroma and effects of organic, pure essentials oils! Safer than chemical extracts or fragrances, these oils are steam distilled or cold-pressed from peel. No chemicals are used in their extraction!
- No artificial fragrances/colours
- No parabens
- No dimethicone
- No SLS
Available in 5 scents (each scent's unique ingredients are stated in brackets):
- Baby Unscented - Good for new born, young children, those with sensitive skin or skin allergies (none)
- Citrus - Refresh air & uplift moods. Purify skin, lungs, lymph, breast, fight nausea & fat (orange essential oil*, lemon essential oil*, lime essential oil*)
- Lavender - Relax and calm the mind and body (lavender essential oil*)
- Peppermint - Cool & refresh the whole body (peppermint essential oil*, spearmint essential oil*)
- Tea Tree - Has anti-bacterial/fungal effects. Reputed for skin woes: acne, dandruff, etc. With calming lavender & lemon essential oils (tea tree essential oil*, lavender essential oil*, lemon essential oil*)
Common Ingredients: coconut oil*, olive fruit oil*, aloe leaf juice*, sunflower seed oil*, shea butter*, rosemary flower extract*, potassium hydroxide**, citric acid.
* certified organic, food grade
** No potassium hydroxide remains in finished product
Available in 355ml, 946ml and 3.78 litre
- Hair, Face, Body & Hands: Wet area with water and apply small amount of soap on hands or bath sponge, working up a lather. Rinse off. Also great for shaving.
- Babies or children below 2 yrs: Prepare bathtub of water, adding 2-3 squirts of soap. If dirty/soiled, use a few drops to lather on area. Rinse off.
Caution: If accidentally swallowed or contact with eyes, wash mouth/eyes with running water. Consult physician if irritation persists.
Storage: Keep in cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Our very high quality organic ingredients may vary in color, thickness, aroma, intensity from batch to batch – causing slight variations in our soap. Clouding may occur at lower temperatures due to soap turning solid, but does not affect soap quality. Put bottle in warm bath to clarify/ liquefy soap.
Made in USA