SWCO Organic Masarang Arenga Forest Sugar (300g)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 or above and pay only USD 3.70 each
Masarang Arenga Forest Sugar
Naturally creamy & fragrant, Arenga enhances the taste of beverages and food.
Arenga is recognised in human history as a health sweetener as early as 1400s, when it was exported as a diabetic-friendly sugar for the Chinese Emperor.
It is chock-full of nutrients! Based on numerous references & research by Dr. Willie Smits, it has a positive effect on blood sugar levels, respiratory & digestive systems, coronary functions, the skin, hair metabolism & mental health.
- The most conscious sugar in the world
- Delicious and wonderful caramel taste
- Low glycemic index of 30: half that of white sugar and honey
- 50x more minerals than white sugar
- 3x more potassium than bananas
- Abundant in nutrients: potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, sodium, copper, vitamin C and vitamin B12
- A healthy energy booster
- Supports rainforest & wildlife conservation
- Certified halal
- USDA Organic
Masarang Arenga Forest Sugar is a conscious product that supports rainforest conservation & sustainable agriculture.
Dr Willie Smits, the founder of the Masarang Foundation, discovered that the Arenga palm produces a delicious & low glycemic sugar. The palm coexists well with other trees, gives a high yield & provides a livelihood for villagers. It is a sustainable product that reduces logging and deforestation.
Masarang Arenga is dehydrated using Geothermal heat, adding to its value as a conservation star.
Ingredient: 100% arenga forest sugar
Usage: One to one replacement for cane sugar in recipes
Fun Fact: Arenga sugar can also be used in scrubs & masks as a nutritious & brightening skin food!
Store in a cool, dry place
Country of Origin: Indonesia