Purwa Water Distiller
The Purwa Water Distiller is a must have for every home. It makes it simple for you and your family to enjoy water at its best.
The basic principle behind making distilled water is to boil water into steam, then to cool it to collect the pure water from the vapor. The main advantage of distilled water is that it is 100% boiled, sterilized, clean, safe, and environmentally friendly.
Features & Specifications:
- Model No: MH943SWS
- Produces 4 litres in 6 hours at 580 watts.
- Produces water ideal for drinking, coffee, tea, juice, vegetables, soups and baby formulas, contact lenses and more.
- No plumbing required.
- Portable and compact: net weight 3.4kg.
- Automatically shuts off when cycle is finished.
- Comes with 122 cm detachable grounded cord.
- Ensures better water purity with stainless steel baffle, protective bottle cover cap and organic carbon post filter.
- Porcelain insert in the filter housing for greater stability, durability and aesthetic.
- It is safe, and it has an auto power off system.
- Easy to maintain and easy to clean.
- It produces stable water quality with zero pollution.
- It can produce 100% pure distilled water anywhere, anytime, and with any kind of water.
- 230-240V, 50 Hz
- Distiller dimensions: maximum diameter 23.5cm, height 36cm
- Complete with glass bottle pitcher. High quality water also requires a safe bottle that ensures that your drinking water is always in the safest and cleanest condition.
- Comes with a bottle of water residue cleaner (250g) and packet of filters.
1 year warranty by the Singapore importer
Product of Taiwan
Fixed Price Item
Free delivery within Singapore. This product can also be purchased directly at the distributor's showroom (please contact us for details).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need to clean the water distiller? The distiller should be cleaned regularly with the bottle of cleaner that comes with the set. You should also change the carbon filters regularly. This will help maintain the quality of the distilled water.
How often should I clean it? If the water distiller is used 1 or 2 times a day, you would need to clean it once a month. A bottle of cleaner typically lasts for 6 months. However, if you find that the distiller gets too dirty (due to the poor quality of water source etc), you should use the cleaner to wash it every 2 - 3 weeks.
How often should I change the carbon filters? The water distiller uses a pair of carbon filters. If you use the distiller once a day, we recommend you change the filters every 4 months. If you use it more frequently, for example 2 - 3 distillations a day, you should change the filters every 3 months. The carbon filters are available in a pack of 6 so each pack should last 9 - 12 months depending on how often you use the distiller.
Do you sell extra bottles of cleaner and carbon filters? Yes, we do. Please check our website for the prices.
1 year (local)