Purwa Distiller Water Residue Cleaner (500g)
- Add 2 to 3 teaspoons of cleaner to the distiller tank.
- Pour in boiling water enough to cover the distiller cleaner.
- Cover the tank with a stack of old newspapers. Do not cover with distiller head. Turn on the power switch to heat the tank for about 15 minutes until boiling.
- Use a soft bristle brush to gently brush at the stains.
- Discard the water then wash the interior with clean water.
- If the residue is too thick to be removed at once, repeat the above procedure several times to clean the interior thoroughly.
- Small amount of residue is harmless and you can continue to use it safely.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Product of Taiwan
Fixed Price Item