Jason Powersmile Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste (170g)
- With an Exclusive Blend of Natural Whitening Polishers
- Tartar Control
- Healthy Teeth & Gums
- Fresh Breath
Indication: Aids in the prevention of tartar build-up.
Keep Your Smile Bright, without Harsh Abrasives or Irritating Chemicals
Powersmile All Natural Toothpaste features an exclusive blend of natural polishers and stain-fighting botanicals, including Bamboo Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) and Silica, to help prevent tartar build-up while gently whitening and brightening your smile. Natural Grapefruit Seed and Perilla Seed Extracts help fight damaging sugar acids while Natural Peppermint Oil powerfully freshness your breath. For a brilliantly white smile and fresh breath, use Jason Powersmile toothpaste and mouthwash twice a day.
Ingredients: calcium carbonate, water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glutamate, peppermint oil, carrageenan, aloe barbadensis leaf gel*, bambusa arundinacea stem powder, parsley extract, grapefruit seed extract, perilla ocymoides seed extract, stevia rebaudiana extract, silica, sodium bicarbonate (* certified organic)
Since 1959 Jason has delivered safe, wholesome, no-nonsense, natural products that really work. Our formulas don't contain petrolatum, sodium lauryl or laureth sulfate, parabens or phthalates. And we never test our formulas on animals.
The Jason Natural Toothpastes Promise:
- No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No Saccharin
- No Propylene Glycol
- No Gluten
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal, or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 2: Consult a dentist or physician.
- Children Under 6: Use a pea sized amount.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
Product of USA