- I would like to shop at your store. Where is it located?
- I do not wish to order online. How else can I place an order?
- I just placed an order and I forgot to add some items. Can I add them to the order?
- I just placed an order and would like to change some items. How can I do it?
- Do I need to set up an account to shop at NaturaWorks?
- I just placed an order. When will you ship it?
- How do you ship my order to me?
- How long does it take for my order to arrive?
- How do I calculate the shipping cost?
- How can I track my order?
- I reside in Singapore. Do you ship free if I purchase above a certain amount?
- I reside in Singapore. Can I collect my order from you?
- I reside in Singapore. What is the difference between shipping by normal post and by registered mail?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- I reside outside Singapore and do not have a credit/debit card or PayPal account. Can I pay by telegraphic transfer?
- What is the shelf life of your product?
- I am looking for a product but you do not seem to carry it. Can you help me search for it?
- What is your return policy?
- What is your refund policy?
- My order arrived but one of the products is damaged. What can I do?
Cannot find your question in the FAQ? Contact us.
We are an online store based in Singapore and do not have a retail store.
Yes, you can add them as long as your order has not been packed and shipped. Please email us your order number and the items you want to add. We will then advise you the amount to top up and the payment method. To top up an amount below $20 via credit/debit card or Paypal, there is an administration charge of SGD0.50.
You can change the order as long as it has not been packed and shipped. Please email us your order number and the items you want to change. We will then advise you the amount to top up and the payment method. To top up an amount below $20 via credit/debit card or Paypal, there is an administration charge of SGD0.50.
You do not need to set up an account but we encourage you to do so. With an account, you can save billing and shipping addresses, and check out faster in the future. This is where you will receive rebates once you qualify. It will also allow you to access your order history, track new orders and save items to your wish list.
We usually ship the next working day.
If there are any pre-order items in an order, we would only ship when the pre-order items are in stock. Should there be a delay in the estimated shipment arrival date provided at the time of order, we would inform you by email as soon as a new estimate is available to us.
If any product you ordered is not in stock, we will inform you by email the expected shipping date. You may choose to wait or remove that product.
Our orders are either shipped by the Singapore Post or the appointed courier company. Do note the courier company does not deliver to restricted areas.
For courier service, you indicate preferred delivery window in order comments. Actual delivery time is subject to the courier company's schedule.
For domestic orders, where shipping cost by Singapore Post's normal/registered mail is the same or higher than by courier, our ordering system will automatically only offer you shipping by courier.
Should we receive more than one order to be shipped to the same recipient and address within 2 working days, we may, at our discretion, combine all items in these orders into a single package.
It varies depending on the shipping method and delivery location. We provide the estimated lead time beside each shipping method at checkout. Actual delivery date and time is subject to shipper's volume and schedule, especially during festive periods. For international shipment, there may also be delay due to customs clearance.
Shipping cost is calculated based on total order weight. You can add products you want to buy to your shopping cart and find out the shipping cost by clicking “Calculate Shipping Cost” and entering the shipping location. Shipping cost ranges from SGD 0.90 to SGD 10 for domestic orders.
International shipment and domestic shipment by registered mail, SmartPac and courier are trackable. The level of tracking details differs by destination country and delivery vendor. Customers can track your package via the tracking link sent to you via email.
Yes, we ship free by registered mail or Smartpac (delivery on weekdays during office hours) if you purchase SGD 80 and above. Bulky or fragile products may be shipped by courier at our discretion. Please choose the FREE SHIPPING option at checkout if you wish to take up this offer.
Yes, you can collect it at our office during office hours. No minimum purchase is necessary. Look out for this option at checkout.
I reside in Singapore. What is the difference between shipping by normal and registered mail/ SmartPac?
There is a risk (although small) of losing shipment by normal mail. Shipping by registered mail/ SmartPac is trackable and recommended. There would be no refund or replacement of shipment lost via normal mail.
Alternatively, you can opt for shipping by courier which is also trackable.
We accept payment by credit/debit card and PayPal. Customers need not have a PayPal account to pay with their credit/debit card.
Singapore customers can also pay by ATM/ internet bank transfer, cheque, cash or PayNow. Cash payment is available for self collected orders only.
I reside outside Singapore and do not have a credit/debit card or PayPal account. Can I pay by telegraphic transfer?
Yes, you can email us your order and we will provide you the bank account details for the transfer. Our account only accepts Singapore Dollars and you will have to bear the charges related to the transfer.
Many of our products do not have a long shelf life as they are made from organic or natural ingredients. Some of them, especially food items, are shipped to us by the manufacturer with less than 12-month shelf life. Where possible, we have provided the best before date on our website. We would only sell stock with at least 2-month shelf life.
Yes. We have successfully helped many customers find natural products not found in our store. Some of the commonly requested items even became our regularly stocked products. Please email us the product description and we will try our best to source it for you.
Our prices are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
You will not be charged sales tax (GST) in Singapore. International customers may have to pay custom duty and other relevant taxes according to the destination country’s tax law.
You may return an item you purchased within 7 working days of receipt in exchange for other items or store credit. The following items are excluded from our return policy:
- all food items
- items not in their original packaging
- items not in re-saleable condition
- items with safety seal broken
- items without safety seal
- special orders
- water machines, juicers and dehydrators
- items from Less-Than-Perfect section
Returnable items can be sent to us via registered mail.
Should a package be returned to us undelivered due to reasons such as wrong address or exceeded time period to claim from local post office, we would inform you via email within one working day. You have 7 working days to choose between these options:
- Pay the shipping charge for us to re-ship the package (if you are paying via credit/debit card, there is an administrative charge of SGD0.50 if the amount is below $20).
- Get a refund less 15% restocking fee and any return shipping cost incurred. There would be no refund of shipping charge.
You can request for a refund if an item is damaged upon receipt within 7 working days or if an item cannot be fulfilled due to stockout. Refund would be made through the same mode as your payment within 3 working days.
No refund would be given for cancellation of order which has been packed. Payment can be converted to store credit for use in future orders.
We check all products to be in good condition before shipping. Care is also taken during packing to prevent damage during shipment. Should an item delivered be damaged, we will replace it or refund you if you email us the details within 7 days of receipt. Examples of damaged items are broken safety seal, cracked container and broken glass. Dents or scratches on bottles/labels/boxes/containers are not considered damages because they do not affect the safety or potency of the products inside.