Each Coffee Enema Set includes:
|Gerson Organic Coffee 250g||single pack (or pack of 6 or 12)|
|Reikii Organic Aloe Vera Gelly||1 bottle|
|Purwa Vita-Q-Shield Activated O2 Water 1 litre||1 bottle|
|Reikii Skin Brush||1|
|Coffee Enema Guide Leaflet||1|
Fixed Price Item
Coffee Enema Guide:
- Do not do Coffee Enema on empty stomach. Wash the bucket thoroughly with O2 water by mixing 1/4 cap of O2 water with 1000ml of water. Soak the bucket and tube together for 5-10 min. Place 3 rounded tablespoons of Gerson Organic Coffee in 500ml of boiling distilled water in a stainless steel/ glass container.
- After the solution boils, off the heat. Allow it to simmer for 20 mins. While waiting for the coffee to simmer, do your dry skin brushing (brush 4 times). Coffee enema combine with dry skin brushing is a 2-in-1 method (to help the liver and lymph detox). Drink vegetable/ fruit juice before or after enema.
- Strain coffee through a coffee filter and add further 500ml cold distilled water, making a total of 1000ml coffee solution that is slightly warm or has body temperature.
- Run a bit of coffee through the tube into the toilet (to warm the tube and prevent air from staying in the tube) then close the stopcock. Lubricate the rectum area and rectal end of the tube for about 2-3 inches with Aloe Vera Gelly.
- Place the bucket on a normal sitting stool in front of you so that it is in your view. Lying on your right side, draw both legs close to the abdomen, relax and breathe deeply. Insert about 5 to 8 inches of the tube gently and slowly into the rectum. Use finger to hold on to the tube to ensure that it does not slip out.
- Unlock the stopcock to allow the full 1000ml of solution to flow into your body. If the solution can't go in, you can either raise the bucket or bend the tube. Retain it for 12-15 mins. In this process the solution may flow to and fro into the bucket. For beginner, you may not be able to hold for 12-15 min. You can stop and go to toilet if you feel the urge.
- After 12-15 min, lock the stopcock and prepare to get up. Get up slowly. Use your fingers to hold on to the tube that is outside the rectum. Bring the bucket along with you to the toilet.
- When seated properly on the toilet bowl, gently and slowly pull out the tube from outside of your rectum. Afterwards, sit on the bowl upright with your spine straighten up and massage your abdomen in a clockwise direction, from right to left.