Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay (908g)
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
- "World's Most Powerful Facial"
- Deep Pore Cleansing!
- 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay
- Sun Dried
- No Fragrances
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Products
- No Additives
Feel Your Face Pulsate!
Facials, acne, bodywraps, clay baths, foot soaks, chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites! Enjoy the benefits of clay in your own home. Beautify & Refresh.
Ingredients: 100% natural calcium bentonite (green) clay
Mix Clay with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar and/or water. Use a non-metal bowl and utensil. Stir the mixture well to a smooth paste. Add more Clay or liquid as needed. Apply 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. to the face or other area. Let it dry for 5-10 minutes for delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation. Feel Your Face Pulsate! Remove Clay by washing with warm water. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes. Removes impurities and dirt from the pores. Deep pore cleansing. "World's Most Powerful Facial" 1 lb. of Clay makes 10-15 facials. Use it once per week for the family, more often for problem skin. Men love it, too.
For external use only.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Product of USA
How It Works (source: aztec-secret.com)
The unique structure of the molecules in Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay carry a negative electron charge. This comes from the valance electron count from the specific minerals found in the clay.
When a spectographic analysis is done on Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, almost every mineral found on Earth is present. The clay is volcanic ash from when the Earth was formed. It is the foam residue left as the planet cooled. The foam residue formed a pure clay vein layered between white sand, near one of the lowest parts of planet Earth.
When a facial or clay poultice is applied to the skin it forms a negative charge. Poisons and toxins stored in the epidermis have a positive charge - Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay lifts the pimple and blackheads into the clay bed to cause accelerated healing and nourishment to the skin with over 50 minerals. 100% NATURAL.
5 Recipes to Help Lower Your Stress
1. Father Kneipp's Original Recipe - Mix equal parts of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with apple cider vinegar (raw, organic is best) in a bowl. You should use glass, plastic or wooden bowls and spoons - no metal! Apply to face and/or body and allow to dry up to 45 minutes. Rinse well with warm water only.
2. Antioxidant Mask - Mix equal parts of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with brewed GREEN TEA and 500 mg. of Vitamin C with bioflavonoids (open up a capsule). Apply to skin, allow to dry and rinse. *Green Tea is currently being studied for its antioxidant, antibacterial, and cancer killing properties.
3. Foot Facial - Mix equal parts of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with brewed Pau d'Arco Tea and 5 drops of Tea Tree Oil. Apply to feet, especially in between the toes, let dry 30 minutes and rinse well in warm water.
4. Honey Mask - Mix equal parts Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with apple cider vinegar, add 1 tablespoon raw honey. Apply to skin, allow to dry 10 minutes and rinse with warm water. This mask is similar to a mask used by Cleopatra in her beauty ritual.
5. Body Pack - Mix one pound Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with one pint of apple cider vinegar. Apply a thin coat of the mixture to the body and allow to dry 15-20 minutes. Rinse well in the shower. One pound will do 2 people - HAVE FUN!
Customers also viewed
USD 20.34USD 16.20
USD 18.42USD 14.72